Friday, October 31, 2008

Number Eight-Frank


Frank is my favorite. He's just cool. Seriously...he has bolts in his neck. And his head is square. What's up with that? Ridiculously fun.


And so the cake maker has survived her traumatic cake week. She even survived it with only a few minor mishaps. Like running out of black food coloring when she only had an hour to finish 3 huge cakes. And sitting down to take a phone call and waking up in the chair 3 hours later to the sudden realization that she had not finished the cakes that needed to be finished and she was going to have to do some major speed decorating to get them finished after work the next day.
Ah, the perils of cake...

1 comment:

Tanaja said...

I feel ya on that one! I did Lightening McQueen this weekend and had to send my neighbor out to get more red because I ran out 2 hours before the party! I was freaking to say the least! I've done that sit down and fall alseep thing too...the last time I woke up on top of my keyboard because I thought I'd check my email while waiting on a cake to cool! Like you said....the perils of cake! But we love it!!