Thursday, August 21, 2008

A cake blog? Seriously?

People have been asking me for several years to make a website for my cakes. I decided that now was as good a time as any. It's nearly September and September is a VERY busy cake time for me! It might have something to do with the fact that my mom, dad, and sister all have birthdays in September! And of course, the most important birthday of all is coming up soon-MINE! And I have been known to make my own cake...

Things are going to be pretty busy in my kitchen for the next few days. Four cakes in five days!

Check back often! I'll be posting pictures of my cakes as I make them and I'll also be going back in time and posting some of my favorite cakes from years past.

For now, there's a cake on the counter that requires my attention. Chocolate on chocolate--one of my favorites!

1 comment:

AM said...

Congrats on setting up the new blog! I've been blogging for 4 years and love it. I look forward to seeing pics of your cakes!

(Your Target friend! I dont use my real name on my blog)